The Skilled Advocate You Need After A Serious Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor vehicle accidents are among the most frequent causes of injury and death in the United States. They are so common, in fact, that crashes are often dismissed as just the cost of traveling by car. But anyone who has been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident can tell you that the crash is the beginning of a monthslong or even yearslong struggle to regain health, mobility and financial security.
If you or a loved one has been harmed in a car accident caused by another person’s negligence, you need a skilled legal advocate fighting for the compensation you require and deserve. I am attorney Joe Mitchell of The Mitchell Law Firm, P.A., and I’ve been fighting for motor vehicle accident victims in Florida for over 25 years. I am ready to fight for you, too.
The Difficult Struggles That Accompany A Serious Injury
Car accident injuries are painful, to be sure. The pain can last months, years or a lifetime. But physical pain is just one of the difficulties of a motor vehicle accident. Injured victims are also likely to face challenges like:
- Medical bills – For immediate and ongoing care. Without financial help, these types of bills could easily lead to bankruptcy.
- Rehabilitation – Long periods of physical therapy are physically and emotionally draining, and they also add to your medical expenses.
- Lost wages – Most victims must take time off work immediately after the accident, losing out on a much-needed paycheck. The financial losses are even worse if the person needs to be out of work long-term or is no longer able to perform their job because of permanent disability.
- Intransigent insurance companies – No insurance company, including your own, is operating with your best interests in mind. They are out to make a profit, which they do by limiting or rejecting as many claims as possible. Trying to negotiate with or challenge your insurance company can feel impossible even in good health. But after an accident, you likely won’t have the energy to fight.
- Unexpected injuries and changes – Being in pain takes a toll on your mental health and can lead to depression and reduced enjoyment of life. If your accident resulted in a traumatic brain injury, you could be experiencing other psychological or cognitive difficulties as well. Some car accident victims even develop post-traumatic stress disorder. These are all serious health challenges that often get overlooked when calculating medical costs.
The Right Attorney Can Make A Major Difference
You don’t have to (and shouldn’t) go through these challenges alone. As soon as you contact my firm, I set to work helping you address all challenges related to your car accident. I will even deal with all insurance companies involved so that you don’t have to. Most importantly, I’ll harness all of my experience and resources to advocate for you at the negotiation table or in the courtroom.
Learn More About Your Legal Options In A Free Initial Consultation
With an office in Indialantic, The Mitchell Law Firm serves clients throughout the surrounding areas of Florida. To take advantage of a free initial consultation, call me at 321-473-6951 or reach me online.