Expect More From Your Attorney And The Civil Justice System
Since 1995, The Mitchell Law Firm, P.A., has been serving the legal needs of clients in Indialantic and surrounding parts of Florida. I am Joe Mitchell, founder of the firm and its sole attorney. Whether your legal problem involves a personal injury, a business dispute, an insurance dispute or some other civil court matter, my firm is ready to help. As a Board-certified attorney, The Florida Bar has recognized my ongoing substantial involvement in civil law.
Choosing an attorney to represent you is an important decision, and you deserve to be informed before doing so. You can learn more about my background, training, credentials and philosophies by reading this page and by following the link below:
The Principles That Guide My Practice
As a potential client, it is important for you to know what to expect from your attorney. Here are some of the guiding principles of my firm and my practice:
- Personalized attention and commitment: I’m a solo attorney, which means you can be sure that I’m personally handling your case. I also limit the number of clients I take on at a time to ensure that I can give each case and client the attention they deserve.
- Transparency and honesty: After so many years as an attorney, I can quickly assess the strength of a case based on the evidence available. I’ll always be honest in my assessment and communicate that to you. Remember: Even if your claim is legitimate (as most are), it comes down to what you can prove in court.
- Open communication: I answer questions directly and fully. I return calls promptly, and I always keep you informed about the status of your case. These courtesies are so basic that a lawyer shouldn’t need to advertise them. Unfortunately, I have heard from many clients just how common this problem is among other attorneys they’ve worked with. I believe that failing to communicate clearly opens the doors to many other problems that could jeopardize an attorney-client relationship.
- Legal excellence: When you hire any professional, you need to know that they are well trained, knowledgeable, experienced and effective at what they do. I’ve been an attorney for over 25 years, have personally handled more than 10,000 cases and have a strong record of success. I am equally comfortable in the courtroom or behind the negotiation table.
- The law as a tool for good: The civil justice system should work for everyone, not just the rich and powerful. When you’ve been harmed by another person, business or even the government, you deserve to avail yourself of the civil justice system with the help of an experienced legal advocate.
Contact Me To Discuss Your Legal Options In A Free Consultation
The legal process begins with an assessment of your case and a discussion about your legal options. I’m pleased to offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients. To get started, call my office at 321-473-6951 or fill out my online contact form.